2010 Jackson Purchase Invitational Runner-Up

2010 Jackson Purchase Invitational Runner-Up

2009 KAOS Champions

2009 KAOS Champions
Expect to Win!


Sunday, May 9, 2010

Coach Sean's Notes

Hi Everyone, a very eventful weekend just passed and I must say that for the most part, I was proud of our girls. The tempo of our play and the emphasis on playing through the balls was the key to us playing well, and it is what we worked on all week at practice. I must say that I could not fault us for creativity, we created enough. At times we made mistakes, but doesn't everyone? I was the first to admit that I made a mistake as the Coach and take full responsibility for the loss on PK's. I didn't schedule PK's in practice, which I should have! And I apologized to the kids. It's important not only for the kids but also as a coach to learn and develop from this.

I'm excited that we managed to play some very exciting soccer, lots of possession and key defending at times very encouraging, and I will be pushing the players to play with the same heart, desire, and quality this coming weekend in Clarksville as we go there trying to repeat what we did last year by winning it.

I hope you all have a great week and that we get lots of sun!! Kelly-Jade told me to tell you guys hi and that she's thinking about every one of you!!!

Go Danger!

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment