2010 Jackson Purchase Invitational Runner-Up

2010 Jackson Purchase Invitational Runner-Up

2009 KAOS Champions

2009 KAOS Champions
Expect to Win!


Sunday, April 18, 2010

I think you will all agree that our girls proved themselves this weekend. Playing against high school girls and girls older than them for the most part. I was particularly pleased with the effort and determination, coupled with the quality of our play.

Things are going really really well, and I am excited for the next bunch of games, next weekend in Clarksville Sunday at 1pm and 2pm. It's going to be a great test. I am ready for them to start rackin gup wins on a regular basis. I think with the effort and desire shown combined with the quality of our play, success is on the horizon. Congratulations to the girls that performed outstanding and let this be a reminder that great play and improvement comes with hard work.

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment